Sunday, November 22, 2015

Chennai Chronicle 22 Nov 2015


       An article about my Quilling was published today on Chennai Chronicle. Really happy as to how it has been written.


    
      An year ago I had worked on an unique project a name plate comprising of individual letters spelling Pranesh Photography. It was a new learning experience as after trying very hard to find someone to cut the letters for me , I had to cut them myself  I had layered two thick paper and cut slowly to get a perfect cut. Sometimes I smoothed the curves with a sandpaper. The person who contacted for the article was the wife of my customer bringing back memories. I had not posted the letters here because I could not photograph the entire name as it was too long. You can see more letters here on my page.


11 comments:

Suman Pandit said...

congratulations Suganthi !! very nice article !!

CREATIVE KHADIJA said...

Congrats :)
You deserve more dear!

Dr Sonia S V said...

A big Congrats Suganthi!!

Unknown said...

That's really awesome! I hope the article gets you more work :)

Eliza Art said...

Great work. Congratulations

Paper Zen said...

How exhilarating to see you and your work Suganthi!!! I'm so happy for you. They showed your most exquisite pieces. Congrats!

emotivepatterns said...

Congratulations Suganthi... This is my first comment on your blog and I really want to tell you that I love your creations a lot. They are a huge inspiration. I have started quilling recently and I absolutely enjoy it. Do visit my blog at http://emotivepatterns.blogspot.com.au and let me know your views.
Gouri

Sathya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Great work Suganthy!!

Unknown said...

Great work Suganthy!!

Ann Martin said...

What a wonderful and well-deserved honor! Love your lettering as well - it looks perfect.